Trusted Contributor

DEAR QVC - 32-INCH INSEAM IS NOT A TALL INSEAM

I have heard several of the hosts in the recent past talking about how QVC is going to start carrying more tall inseams.  Well, as evidenced by the Women with Control TSV yesterday, that is not the case.  A tall inseam is not 32 inches.  I would say it needs to be at least 33 inches, and probably starting at 34".  This is not just for tall women -- it's for women with long legs. 32 inches just doesn't cut it.

I'm hoping we aren't going to see this "pretend" tall inseam going forward instead of a real tall inseam.

Honored Contributor

Re: DEAR QVC - 32-INCH INSEAM IS NOT A TALL INSEAM

Nor is a 28" inseam a petite inseam.  What do you think they're going to do about it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@12andcounting   I agree completely.  They also don't serve women who want a "real tall" for when they want to wear heels with pants and jeans.  I used to purchase both lengths, especially with jeans. You can always shorten or cuff but not lengthen.   

Respected Contributor

I agree with you 100%!! A thirty four is the start and they should go up to 36" and 38". I am all legs and need at least 34" inch and prefer 36" so I can wear them with boots or shoes with a heel. Nothing worse than high water pants. Also just because someone is long legged doesn't mean they are large in body. The legs, waist and hips of jeans don't have to be huge for a lot of women. In fact slim line with longer inseams would be wonderful!!

Respected Contributor

I think talls should be at least 34".  I get tired of them saying that they're so inclusive with sizes up to 5X, but still can't have a proper tall length.

New Contributor

I could not agree more. A 34 " inseam is Tall, a 32" inseam is a Regular to me. I don't know why designers just can't understand that concept. If they were designing mens pants they'd actually get it right and start the Tall inseam at the 34" range...why not do that for women too? It's not rocket science.
Respected Contributor

there must be a lot of "me"  in the data they collected to get a 32 inch inseam.

I have long legs and I am 510, if I want to wear flats, a 32 inch inseam is perfect. If I want to wear heels I would want a 34 inch inseam but, why do I want to be 6 feet tall?

Respected Contributor

30" is not a regular length on me. I'm 5'4" and have to hem all the pants I buy from QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 boy I certainly agree with that. Some fashion lines have a 29 inseam for petites. Sorry, no that doesn't work.