Honored Contributor

Re: DAN and CAROLYN

[ Edited ]

I think Carolyn and Dan have great chemistry with each other, and I enjoy seeing them work together. And they both give good info about the products and manage to mix in a little fun, but nothing over the top....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I have always enjoyed Carolyn's presentations. Dan on the other hand, has an air of desperation as of late when he's presenting items.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Remove Carolyn, and I might be willing to watch.

@QVCkitty1.  I fell the same about Dan.  Absolutely cannot watch someone so insincere.

I dont know what you are talking about.  Dan is the epitomy of what a man should be. A true family man who adores his wife.  He tills his farm, works with his hands, raises livestock and is an animal lover. His decorative Chistmas displays and love for the holidays is legendary.  It is said he strings miles of lights on his farmhouse and people come as far away as New Jersey to view his elaborate displays. 

Dans self deprecating humor is refreshing in this age of narcisism.  Some viewers view Dan as corny but his humor resonates with those of us who appreciate midwestern values.

Trusted Contributor
@Reever

But how do you really feel about Dan?
I'm sorry...I couldn't resist!😏
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1.  I fell the same about Dan.  Absolutely cannot watch someone so insincere.

I dont know what you are talking about.  Dan is the epitomy of what a man should be. A true family man who adores his wife.  He tills his farm, works with his hands, raises livestock and is an animal lover. His decorative Chistmas displays and love for the holidays is legendary.  It is said he strings miles of lights on his farmhouse and people come as far away as New Jersey to view his elaborate displays. 

Dans self deprecating humor is refreshing in this age of narcisism.  Some viewers view Dan as corny but his humor resonates with those of us who appreciate midwestern values.

@Reever.  Hasn’t Dan been divorced? 

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Reever, when I used to watch, I though he was unbearable in his continuous faux Oh, I'm just a dumb man schtick.

Epitome of what a man should be? Hmm....not so much.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Reever.  Hasn’t Dan been divorced? 

Yes, he is on the 2nd wife.