Frequent Contributor

DAN WHEELER WAS ON THE "Q" WITH STUFFIN GOURMET!!!!

I thought to myself that face looks "familiar" and sure enough it was "Dan Wheeler" as a Rep for Stuffin  Gourmet....It was so nice to see his welcoming face again!!!!...I always that he was a "great host" especially with the "food shows" which he seemed to really enjoy!!!.......I hope he comes back even part time.............Sometimes these people seem like "family" to me as I grew up with a lot of them....I like the older show hosts, the best!!!!

Maybe, I am just a "traditionalist".   It seems a lot of hosts and guests are jumping all over the different cable shopping channels....Nice to see all these familiar faces!!!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: DAN WHEELER WAS ON THE "Q" WITH STUFFIN GOURMET!!!!

Cool! Always thought he was great!

Honored Contributor

@SweetSpice @Group 5 minus 1 .  He has been on before with Stuffin Gourmet. I believe he is their rep now.

Honored Contributor

Is it a good product? Maybe I should order some.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG  I ordered some of the chicken years ago and it was delicious. Expensive, but very good. Believe it was the cordon bleu. Don't know if Stuffin Gourmet still carries it on QVC. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Dan premiered with Stuffin Gourmet about a month ago. He was one of my favorite hosts.It’s nice to see him back as a product representative.

Esteemed Contributor

@SweetSpice  I haven't seen him yet (I usually blow over the food shows ~ I'm weak and sinful). He is such a lovely man and I, too, miss him. I pray that he will find love again.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

He was obviously demoted from QVC!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

He was obviously demoted from QVC!

@Tinkerbell3 . Dan retired from QVC awhile ago. He doesn’t work for QVC now so he cannot be ‘demoted’. He is the rep for Stuffin Gourmet.

Respected Contributor

My concern was Dan wouldn't be eating healthy since he is now a bachelor. His dear Beth prepared his meals....so I was plesded to hear Dan makes these chicken cutlets for himself at home.