Respected Contributor

Nataliesgramma, Oh how I pray that he isn't ill. I saw a picture of him the other day and he looked really tired and weathered. My prayers are with you Dan. 

Honored Contributor

I just read his final post. Was such a nice message. Enjoyed reading it.

And the messages to Dan Wheeler were also such a nice sentiment too.

I know for a fact that retirment is a nice way to spend your time. I hope he enjoys whatever  is in store for him.

Regular Contributor

So sorry to hear this - any word on what he will be doing.  He's young and in good health.  So sorry he lost his wife - hope he is in a good place.

New Contributor

I am sure going to miss Dan on QVC.  What a great person with a great spirit!  He surely was an asset to the QVC Company!!!  Enjoy your retirement Dan, and God Bless You!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Hoping that Dan changes his mind. Just realized it's a slap in the face of long time viewers who have come to know these people as family.

What a ridiculous comment.   Can't you just be happy for Dan?   Good grief.

I enjoyed watching you Dan I remmber when you first came to QVC.We will miss you.MayGod Bless you as you move on to what God has called you to do .May God Bless you as you take this journey .Thank -you so much for the wonderful job you did.

New Contributor

Dan Wishing You Best Always !! Story About Your Wife ``Just Beautiful Love Story Many Wish They Had `` It`s Hard for me to Put In Words What You & Your Family Went Through. We All Will Miss You On QVC !!  Keep Doing What You Love & Being With Your Beautiful Family. Also Love All Your Pictures of Many People You Met !!  Also Into Music That Gives Me So Much Joy In My Life !  Hope You Stop By QVC Once Inwhile &  Say Hello ! God Bless  {You Are Wonderful Person} Happy New Year !!    Lost My Husband To Cancer 2014  ``I Know It`s Not Easy``   We Have Memories Always !

Contributor

I recorded his retirement since I wasn't home to see it!!!  I will miss Dan Wheeler on QVC - all the good hosts are leaving!!!  I've been with QVC since 1986 and the first one to go was Kathy Levine - I loved the familiarity of seeing them always there.  I can't believe it's 30 years since I started watching/buying from QVC....these people are like co-workers or family!!  Dan is such a soft spoken, funny, spiritual guy.  His spirtuality shines through and his new job is the right match for him after leaving his life-long job.  All the best Dan Wheeler!!!  Godspeed

Esteemed Contributor

Dan's grandchildren are adorable.

A great job hosting to Rick.

Nancy & Courtney sweet goodbyes.

Amy's heartfelt message.

Best of luck to Dan.

Valued Contributor

Doesn't he play in a band?  Perhaps he will continue with that.  Good for him if he has the means to retire from QVC.  I know he really loved his wife, but I hope he meets another love now that she's been gone for some time.