Respected Contributor
Wow, this is the first I heard about this. I'm going to miss him. I hope he enjoys his retirement years. In his early years he would sing a song based on the persons first name calling in, always enjoyed that ... then music royalties got in the way and he stopped. He has his priorities in life: love of his family and the Lord.
Honored Contributor

I wish Dan well in his retirement.  I'm sure he will enjoy more time with his daughters and grandchildren.  God Bless.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure I don't know his motivations, but I hope he has a new chapter planned, as he has faced such a loss recently with his wife.

Perhaps he needs change. Some people throw themselves into their work at such a time, and others need a new start. 

I wish him well and hope he has a bright and happy future.

Regular Contributor

Dan will definitely be missed. He has always seemed like such a kind, gentle soul. But losing your spouse changes a person, and time and perspective can make a person re-evaluate their priorities.  I wish him peace and happiness wherever his future leads him. He is one of the good ones.

Esteemed Contributor

Dan seems like a sweet wonderful guy.I enjoy watching him.

Good luck Dan.Enjoy your retirement!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@maxxb1

I wish him the absolute best. Thank you so much for posting. I will mark my calendar to watch his final show.

He handled his wife's illness and passing with such grace. He is a class act.

Honored Contributor

All good things come to an end, this indeed is wonderful news. Good luck in the future.

Respected Contributor

All the best to Dan in his retirement.  I always enjoyed his pleasant personality, his calm voice, his knowledge of the product he was selling, his courage to speak of his faith, and his honesty.  Boy, did he like those gourmet food shows; bet he will miss all that sampling!  I don't mean that in a rude way, you could just tell he really enjoyed those segments!  I would love to hear his band perform one day and I hope retiring gives him more time to enjoy the things that matter most to him. 

Contributor

I will miss Dan Wheeler.  I real class act.  Have a very Hapy retirement, Dan!!

Respected Contributor

Sorry to see Dan leave, but I wish him well.  He always seems like such a nice man.  He never makes the presentations about himself, has a nice calm speaking voice and is always so nice to people that call in. LOL, sometimes he can be a bit corny, but I'll take that over the hyper phoniness of others.   He will be sorely missed by many viewers that like him and his selling style.