Contributor

Sorry to hear Dan Wheeler is going to retire December 29th. His farewell show is December 29th from 7-9PM. Enjoy your retirement and God Bless.

Esteemed Contributor

That is sad!  I wish him well!  

Respected Contributor

I am happy for him: he has labored a long while.

Respected Contributor

Dan is always professional, prepared, pleasant.....it will be a loss to QVC.  I wish him all good things in his retirement.   

Honored Contributor

I remember when he was a brand new employee.  Time seems to go so fast.

I wish him blessings and happiness.  He’ll have more time to spend with his family, especially the little ones.

Valued Contributor

I hate to see him go.  He has always been a joy to watch.

I hope Dan Hughes isn't next.  I've been expecting him to retire.

Love both Dan's knowledge of products and professionalism.

Trusted Contributor

Wishing Dan Wheeler a happy retirement.

He loves his family, so he will be kept busy.

~

~~~

@maxxb1, Thank you for posting that Dan W. is going to retire on Dec. 29.  I don't watch the Q like I used to, so I probably wouldn't have known until after he left.

Trusted Contributor

I wish Dan the very best.   I have long respected him, . A long time ago when his daughters were very young, he spoke of them often, there was a video of him singing with one of his daughters they use to play that during the Christmas break, he spoke of his faith and  on his blogs spoke of loosing his wife to cancer. Best wishes and God bless you Dan. You are loved and respected.

Honored Contributor
Dan's Wife Beth passed away couple years ago. Would imagine impact has more to do with his decision on retirement. Having retired early myself relocating to be closer Son & Family after he lost his Dad was and is priceless. God's Blessings-⚘
Esteemed Contributor

So sad.  I hope he really wants this, if so good.  I wonder if it is because being a nice honest caring person, the job at Q C is not the same.  I hope he has something better, because retirement can be lonely if not..  maybe he needs to move on missing his wife and needs new surroundings.  I wish him the best.  Hate to see him go though I don,t see him much be cause I don,t watch the Q much.