Honored Contributor

@DiamoniqueDiva98611 wrote:
Remember back in the day when QVC had Nascar shows all the time and Dan Hughes hosted them?? it was so awesome.. Miss the Good Ole Days of QVC

@DiamoniqueDiva98611 

Yep, I remember that show.... FOR RACE FANS ONLY!!!  

I enjoy Dan as a host.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Dan is one of my all time favorites.

Honored Contributor

It's been said here and there that he used to be an excellent stand-up comic.

I love his relaxed humor!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@banned again 

I believe you are right!  I always mix up names.  I'm just remember pleasantness  and professional traits.

Frequent Contributor
Me too.. I like the calm kind way he does things. not high pressure and talk over people..
Frequent Contributor
YES Pat James DeMentri and Dan Hughes were a GREAT Pair in the mornings.. loved them.. they should do a reunion show but in the evening
Contributor

Love Dan. He is one of the few hosts I can tolerate with the volume on. He is genuine and have to love his self-depricating humor!

Respected Contributor

@LisaRN wrote:

Love Dan. He is one of the few hosts I can tolerate with the volume on. He is genuine and have to love his self-depricating humor!

Love Dan Hughes.  He reminds me of the marlboro man, a rugged solitary figure who raises livestock and keeps his "day job" at the Q to support his family.  He manages a working farm, fixes cars and has a penchant for Holiday decor.  It is rumored he strings together a mile of lights for the Holiday season.

Frequent Contributor
I agree..
Frequent Contributor
I remember those days.. Dale and a few others .. YEP