Frequent Contributor

A lot of the prices are going up because the fabric contents--like cotton--have gone up.  Look at all the items that have rayon in the blend. It's much cheaper to use a blended fabric.  I see a lot of things from D & Co that I like so I just wait until they are marked down. It doesn't take long for them to go on "clearance" anymore.  

Respected Contributor

@Gkhm 

Sadly, I have lost faith in Denim and Company.  The quality is no longer there and the fit is hit or miss.  I, at one time, could order a large for any item and it fit perfectly.  Now, you never know what you will get in so far as quality and fit.  The last three items I've ordered from Denim and Company have had to be returned because of the fit. 

Now, I will pay for Lands End or L L Bean and get the quality and fit.  

By the way, DON'T order Lands End from QVC.  They offer a lesser quality product for QVC than they do if you order it directly from Lands End. 

Contributor

Totally agree & maybe I'm wrong but did the prices really jump especially on D&Co around the time that Carolyn & Dan were fired??! Have lost interest in shopping on QVC...

Trusted Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Isaac was hawking his cashmere top today @ $277. I believe, and usually he wants to put a $1 in front of the price. Today, he said his sweater would be in the THREE THOUSAND in B&M. 

Even Jen  gasped and she was unusually at a loss for words. 

He is DELUSIONAL. NONE of his clothing is high end. His line is NOTHING special - BORING and RIDICULOUSLY overpriced.

He claims all his merchandise is high end. What bothers me, is the way he looks. He wears only black, looks sloppy, and his hair never looks clean or brushed. I have some his pieces, and most of them are pretty well made, but not rodeo drive garments for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the show this morning for the first time on Tuesday since Carolyn left.  I was shocked at some of the prices plus the patterns & colors. D&C has sure changed.  

Super Contributor

Re: D&Co prices!

[ Edited ]

In my opinion, QVC should have kept Carolyn Gracie, and taken Gary Goben off air!