Occasional Contributor

D&C's Gary Goben back in studio!!

Turned on the 7am Denim &Co show with Carolyn and Gary was back beside her in studio.  From the sounds of it, it seems for right now he'll just be in studio during the Sunday Morning D&C show only.  But it's a start.

Super Contributor

Re: D&C's Gary Goben back in studio!!

I am happy to see anybody back in the studio!  Social distancing was getting ridiculous!

Trusted Contributor

Gary is just so endearing.  I don't what it is, he just comes across so nice. LOL.  What if in real life, he's like telling everyone to F off.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Gary is just so endearing.  I don't what it is, he just comes across so nice. LOL.  What if in real life, he's like telling everyone to F off.  LOL

😅😅😅😅

Honored Contributor

Gary needs to get back into his QVC office and restart his designing duties.  D&C offerings the past couple of years have been dismal.  The best they can do is offer something in a new color then feign excitement over it.  This morning's show was a total waste of time.  I'm surprised they still have an audience.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I think they've got a warehouse full of (ick) French terry they can't unload!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    I think you're right.  The price of denim went sky-high so they've tried to substitute French terry.  For me, it's winter wear, not summer.  Too hot.  Long sleeves and French terry just aren't compatible with high temperatures.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Gary needs to get back into his QVC office and restart his designing duties.  D&C offerings the past couple of years have been dismal.  The best they can do is offer something in a new color then feign excitement over it.  This morning's show was a total waste of time.  I'm surprised they still have an audience.

I disagree with your assessment. I've seen lots of new, not just new colors. We must watch different shows!

Regular Contributor

Very glad he's back and hope it's for every show sometime soon!  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Well that's good news.  I like Gary.  Sorry I missed him.  I usually bounce back and forth between the news and QVC as I'm pulling myself together but I missed him today.  

I hope QVC isn't jumping the gun.  There is a uptick in Covid where I live and we are all back to social distancing and Zoom calls at work.  This pandemic is just interminable.