Valued Contributor

Customer service - on hold - MODERATOR PLEASE REPLY

Hi - if there is a QVC MODERATOR AVAILABLE, PLEASE REPLY.

Have been on hold with customer service for over an hour (71 minutes now).  Tried to call before midnight, 11:40pm, regarding a free shipping order.

Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Customer service - on hold - MODERATOR PLEASE REPLY

@Julie_23 

How can I help you?

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC    Hi, Beth!   Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  Is there a way to speak with customer service?  I had called prior to midnight (11:40pm) to put thru an order that I wasn't able to do so online.  I was hoping to get the free shipping for that order.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Julie_23 I'm sorry to inform you that our Customer Service department closed at 1 am EST. They will be back open at 7 am EST. For future reference, if you just need to place an order, our ordering department is open 24 hours.  They can be contacted at 1.800.345.1515.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @AnjalenaQVC - thanks for your reply.  I am aware they close at 1am.  I called at 11:40pm EST and was on hold for over an hour.  I had called prior to midnight to be able to get the order with free shipping (was not able to place order online).  

I understand you were probably inundated with calls due to the free-shipping day.