Contributor

Re: Customer service?? What a joke..

@Kachina624 no worries.  I probably shouldn't have posted to begin with. I was just frustrated that my normal means of communication with them wasn't working but even more frustrated that my purchase was still in advanced order but in stock online. I did email the social and they quickly responded that the item was now in advanced order until the end of October.  I wanted to ask why it was in stock online but decided to leave well enough alone. 
Prior to this I never had a problem with customer service so i guess this post should have stayed in my head.

Honored Contributor

@SimbaKitty    Apparently QVC considers something to be "in stock" if it's on a ship in the middle of the Pacific and will arrive sometime this decade.  This is not the average shopper's perception of something being on the shelves and read to go, is it? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SimbaKitty  My experience with 'chat', while limited, has been mixed. Sometimes they help resolve a problem, but the experience also falls flat at times. Regardless, chat isn't the same as email so trying that route made perfect sense.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I have gotten good CS with HSN.

Respected Contributor

I think customer service does a great job.whenever I've had a problem,they have always taken care of it.what does bother me is when I'm charged 6.95 to return,when all I'm doing is a even exchange.i constantly check my account to make sure

Regular Contributor

Customer Service, post Covid-19, has been great for me. I call the 888-345-5788 number and I may have to wait a few minutes, but when a Representative comes on, he or she is very quick to resolve/answer any issues I may have. This is much better than the people that were on call during Covid-19. Trust me, there is a difference.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SimbaKitty wrote:

Sorry... just need to vent.  I've had an order on advanced order since July. It was supposed to ship early last month.

I emailed and received an email saying they can't solve problems by email.  So I started a chat and it says chat wasn't open because the hours were between 7 am and 1 am.  Well it's now 1:55 pm eastern time. Did i forget how to tell time? 🤬 This is why I don't order very much anymore..

@SimbaKitty 

You mentioned email, as others have saidm, try emailing the QVC Social Team rather than Customer Service? Normally they will investigate and when possible get you an answer SUPER FAST!....QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  Give it a try! 

Due to covid manufacturing, shipping, and delivery have become difficult to get goods made and delivered in a timely manner....even the news has talked about it, so its not just QVC..... One of the problems is that some QVC goods are shipped directly by the manufacturer, while others come from one of QVC's warehouses, so CS may not have the answer....they just tell you to check your order status on your account and click where it shows and estimated deivery date ---and that info gets updated....I have one item I ordered back on Christmas in July and the delivery date has changed 3 times! Some of this is beyond QVC's control....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@DasMEM2 wrote:

Customer Service, post Covid-19, has been great for me. I call the 888-345-5788 number and I may have to wait a few minutes, but when a Representative comes on, he or she is very quick to resolve/answer any issues I may have. This is much better than the people that were on call during Covid-19. Trust me, there is a difference.    

I agree with you .

Esteemed Contributor

I say Kudos to QVC SocIal Team 👍🏻👏

i find myself reaching out to them more and more with my issues. They response quickly and resolve my issues promptly.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SimbaKitty    Apparently QVC considers something to be "in stock" if it's on a ship in the middle of the Pacific and will arrive sometime this decade.  This is not the average shopper's perception of something being on the shelves and read to go, is it? 

@Kachina624  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH