Honored Contributor

Re: Customer service?? What a joke..

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SimbaKitty    They tell you they can't solve your problem by email so you turn around and try to email them?  How about following instructions and CALLING them?  Must be a credit problem and you don't want to hear the bad news. 

I'm curious whether you consider yourself someone with a short fuse @Kachina624 . Quite often I agree with you, but there is a nice way to make a suggestion without being unkind. I'd feel bad having someone insinuate I had credit problems if that wasn't the case.

Respected Contributor

The Social Team is incredible!  They answer my emails and solve my problem within a few minutes.  Calling CS is horrible, they have no clue what they are doing.  I don't know what I would do without the Social Team.

Respected Contributor

I just called Customer Service Saturday to request assistance with an order that seemed to be lost by UPS. According to the tracking number, it had arrived at our local UPS distribution center on 8/17 and never moved after that. After a very short wait (for a representative), she pulled up the order number, saw that it was stuck in UPS limbo and asked if I wanted a refund or a replacement. I requested a refund, which was processed today. The entire transaction was processed to my satisfaction within 5 minutes of placing my call.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SimbaKitty    They tell you they can't solve your problem by email so you turn around and try to email them?  How about following instructions and CALLING them?  Must be a credit problem and you don't want to hear the bad news. 

I'm curious whether you consider yourself someone with a short fuse @Kachina624 . Quite often I agree with you, but there is a nice way to make a suggestion without being unkind. I'd feel bad having someone insinuate I had credit problems if that wasn't the case.

@AuntG  It's the usual from her cnly this time made worse because she didn't even  read things correctly. "Must be a credit problem?" What an awful accusation to make. 👎

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@AuntG  It's the usual from her cnly this time made worse because she didn't even  read things correctly. "Must be a credit problem?" What an awful accusation to make

@Pearlee    This coming from the goddess of diplomacy and kindness. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

@Kachina624 wow.. you really didn't have to be mean.. there absolutely is no credit problem.. I don't even know why you would go there. But anyways thanks to all who told me about the social email. I will try that. I was going to call.  I just don't know why they would give the other options when they don't work. I have used them previously for issues.

Trusted Contributor

@SimbaKitty  Perhaps @Kachina624  was a bit blunt but the truth is if anyone stopped to understand what she was saying is they don't tell you that you need to call and they cannot fix your issue via email if it's something they can discuss in an email.  They apparently must need verification you are who you are and most likely the discussion about your issue involves your bank account or credit card in some way.  It's not necessarily a bad problem, (implying you have "credit issues") but chances are there is a "glitch" somewhere they need verification, correction, or further information on.  Using "chat" when they said specifically to "call" was not helpful.  They are being very specific for a reason.  They obviously need to discuss something that requires you provide information they know you should not put into an email or even in a chat since they don't know if anyone is watching over your shoulder if you enter personal information and they have to be careful.  And that I believe is was @Kachina624  was getting at.  

Respected Contributor

@Kayell   I AGREE!    I too am a 30+ year customer and I still think the one thing regarding QVC that has NOT gone downhill, IMO,  is their Customer Service.  The SOCIAL TEAM is extremely helpful.    

Respected Contributor

I've never had a problem with customer service.the times they had to call back,they certainly did.i think they do a great job

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SimbaKitty   I must apologize for the crack above about a credit problem.  I should not have said that without facts.  Sorry. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment