Contributor

Customer service?? What a joke..

Sorry... just need to vent.  I've had an order on advanced order since July. It was supposed to ship early last month.

I emailed and received an email saying they can't solve problems by email.  So I started a chat and it says chat wasn't open because the hours were between 7 am and 1 am.  Well it's now 1:55 pm eastern time. Did i forget how to tell time? 🤬 This is why I don't order very much anymore..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Customer service?? What a joke..

@SimbaKitty You can call, number at the bottom of the page.  888-345-5788.  Sometimes there is a wait, but it is better than chatting with no one.

Super Contributor

@SimbaKitty .  Try calling instead.  I have never had a problem with customer service when I called.  They are very nice people. 1 800 367-9444.

Contributor

I have always had great success when I email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. Quick response and they take care of any problem I've had.  They're awesome!!

Honored Contributor

I just sent an email to the social team asking for a price adjustment and I got a response within 10 minutes.  Their CS is excellent.  

Esteemed Contributor

I can't say enough about the quick response from the social team.  Always helpful without fail.

Honored Contributor

@SimbaKitty    They tell you they can't solve your problem by email so you turn around and try to email them?  How about following instructions and CALLING them?  Must be a credit problem and you don't want to hear the bad news. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SimbaKitty    They tell you they can't solve your problem by email so you turn around and try to email them?  How about following instructions and CALLING them?  Must be a credit problem and you don't want to hear the bad news. 

@SimbaKitty  said she emailed and they said they couldn't solve the problem by email. She started Chat and Chat was not available. Maybe Chat doesn't know time.

Esteemed Contributor

I did a live chat the other day and had no problem. CS was very helpful.

Respected Contributor

I have had good results with calling customer service.  I would try that to resolve the issue if the other avenues aren't working for you.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.