Esteemed Contributor

Re: Current QVC vendor you'd most like to meet for coffee (or tea) and why?

As I stated above, Isaac top choice for me but I think Cameron Silver is fascinating and I would love being at Decades and learning the history of all his acquisitions....he also knows the rich and famous and I would love hearing stories about them...

Valued Contributor

Issac M would be fun. Maybe Lori Grenier to pick her brain.

Trusted Contributor

@Stray wrote:

As I stated above, Isaac top choice for me but I think Cameron Silver is fascinating and I would love being at Decades and learning the history of all his acquisitions....he also knows the rich and famous and I would love hearing stories about them...

They both also seem like the have good senses of humor!! Which I think would be fun to be around!! 

Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill... She seems like a sweet, down to earth person. And she's laid-back, so she wouldn't make me hyper, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Valerie Parr Hill... She seems like a sweet, down to earth person. And she's laid-back, so she wouldn't make me hyper, lol.

I would love to meet her as well.... Seems super sweet!!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jim Shore---he is a very talented artist and I enjoy hearing his stories behind his designs.  He also seems like a very nice and kind person with a good sense of humor........

But it seems since QVC schedules him so early in the morning.....if he wanted to schedule our coffee talk in the wee hours of morning, LOL---then I'd have to go with Valerie Parr Hill a sweet and kind woman who I could talk decorating with....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Jim Shore---he is a very talented artist and I enjoy hearing his stories behind his designs.  He also seems like a very nice and kind person with a good sense of humor........

But it seems since QVC schedules him so early in the morning.....if he wanted to schedule our coffee talk in the wee hours of morning, LOL---then I'd have to go with Valerie Parr Hill a sweet and kind woman who I could talk decorating with....

@Spurt  Well, no. That frees him up to meet with you any time during the day!  Who said you had to meet at QVC? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt  Well, no. That frees him up to meet with you any time during the day!  Who said you had to meet at QVC? Smiley Happy

@Pearlee  It was a joke Pearley.....I was trying to be funny regarding the fact QVC always schedules him in the week hours and was being sarcastic that perhaps QVC did it that way because Jim insisted because he always gets up that early......sorry I wasn't clear with my little joke, sorry fr the confusion

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  No confusion!   I knew yours was a joke and so was mine (hence my smilie in my post).

Esteemed Contributor

Laura Geller.  She comes across as relaxed and funny.