Esteemed Contributor

Re: Current QVC vendor you'd most like to meet for coffee (or tea) and why?

Isaac....for sure...my first pic............................second pics would be Oscar the electronics guy.....or the girl who sells Clarks...she just seems natural........

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

I would LUV to have coffee with George Simonton,  and Marc Bouwer . I enjoy wearing GS crystal knit pants, and MB has some interesting tops.

@Nuttmeg  These two are not current QVC vendors, which is what this thread is asking about (see title). 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

I would LUV to have coffee with George Simonton,  and Marc Bouwer . I enjoy wearing GS crystal knit pants, and MB has some interesting tops.

@Nuttmeg  These two are not current QVC vendors, which is what this thread is asking about (see title). 

Does it really matter?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

Does it really matter?

@Nuttmeg    That's for the thread starter to answer.  When it's my thread then yes, I like people to answer the question I've posed.  If they want to answer something else, then I prefer they start their own thread. When I pose a simple question, I never understand why people have to go "off the reservation."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The guy, can't remember his name right now, who used to sell Jackie's Jewelry.  I would love to hear more stories that didn't air about JBK and her jewelry.  Actually so many would be fun to have lunch with.  So this guy,

OR:

Isaac

David Dangle

Mary Beth

Jane RT

Jill B.

Jayne Brown

Pat James D.

Linda from LCNY

Dennis Basso

Bobbi Brown

Esteemed Contributor

I have met Susan Graver and she is lovely, kind, and not hyper like some think.

The two who would enjoy meeting would be Sally Combs, because she seems like such fun, and Tova, who I am certain has a lifetime of interesting stories to tell.  I remember when Tova would advertise her face mask in the newspapers.  I was young and could not even understand a face mask, but I always admired her and her dedication to her company and to Ernie.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac

@Mz iMac wrote:

Liam the eye candy Vionics vendor.  I would like to discuss having his babies! whistling.gif

ROFL!!!  Woman LOL

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Lock and Lock Chris. @Pearlee Just because you start a thread, doesn't mean it belongs to you. It belongs to QVC. Don't need anymore mods here.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Nuttmeg wrote:

Does it really matter?

@Nuttmeg    That's for the thread starter to answer.  When it's my thread then yes, I like people to answer the question I've posed.  If they want to answer something else, then I prefer they start their own thread. When I pose a simple question, I never understand why people have to go "off the reservation."

Just to clarify, @Pearlee, once you submit your topic, it is no longer yours. It belongs to QVC and is open to all members here.

Threads rarely stay exactly on topic. They are fluid. But if someone should come in an post something that totally doesn't relate either to the topic or the discussion as it has evolved, then it's up to QVC to decide whether it's appropriate.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland