Trusted Contributor

Re: Curious about expertise??

I heard Denis say that he developed Tweak'd at his home.  What?  Not in a lab?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

Your question is my reason for no longer listening to vendors who make over loaded statements - promises -  - - while they just read their q-card about 'clinical results' & keep showing awful pictures of - before and after.  Sometimes before pic is better than after.  Go figure.

@fthunt @Daysdee  @corita 

LOL...your so right about those photos....As bad as these

1-Fluffy-to-Skinny-Dog.png

Related image

Related image

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

Glad to see that others have noticed that many of the before pics look the same if not better than the afters, as well as the difference in lighting.

Respected Contributor

I get curious about Josies argon oil. It only comes from Moroco and it takes 14 years for this little nut to mature and produce this oil. I worry about all those trees and what if they become rare because everyone is selling something with argon oil in it. Really makes me wonder.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Glad the before and after photos are making others say, "huh?"  

To all cosmetics companies who use anecdotal claims about the efficacy of their products --you will never get my business!  Most people,  when asked if they saw a difference in the texture of their skin, probably aren't sure what texture means.  I'm not sure I know!  Yet, responses tend to be positive.  People seem to want to be nice, so they give good comments.  These claims are not to be trusted especially when the products are quite pricey. 

Lab measurements are more accurate, but lab experiments can be set up to get a desired result.  

Best testimony is from someone you know and trust. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I'm not mistaken, I believe when Denis Simeoni first came to the Q he said he had a back ground in engineering. As far as the exotic ingredients in  his products, he found them on his travels and turned them into a beauty business. I think his brother in law and wife was in the beauty business. The guy that demos the hair while he talks about the products is his brother in law.