Respected Contributor

Re: Curious Did Free Shipping

@LindaSal wrote:

Yes ,I did buy, but not here, on HSN which also has free shipping this weekend and an additional 25% off all clearance items!!    I may have gotten a bit carried away but I am justifying it for my birthday tomorrow! LOL Smiley Happy    Some excellent buys on Jay King if anyone is interested!

@LindaSal 

Happy early Birthday!

Seeing your post and others about HSN purchases is making me more curious than ever.  I've never purchased on HSN, maybe I should look at their website?!

Respected Contributor

@Chopsmom I ordered denim Co jeans also,and was not impressed at all.ordered my usual sz,and could get them over my hip area.maybe you will have better luck

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

Yes ,I did buy, but not here, on HSN which also has free shipping this weekend and an additional 25% off all clearance items!!    I may have gotten a bit carried away but I am justifying it for my birthday tomorrow! LOL Smiley Happy    Some excellent buys on Jay King if anyone is interested!

@LindaSal 

Happy early Birthday!

Seeing your post and others about HSN purchases is making me more curious than ever.  I've never purchased on HSN, maybe I should look at their website?!

@rockygems123 i don't order "tons" from HSN, but I order there a lot more than I do from qvc. Their hosts are more watchable, and I think they have better deals. Their customer service is just as good if not better than QVC's. They also send out coupons regularly for $10 off, or 20% off, etc., and you don't have to have an HSN card to utilize them.  They truly have good clearance and sale prices on things.

Honored Contributor

Nope. The products are all pretty much the same. I'd like to see something different. What?

Well,when I see it I'll know.

Respected Contributor

Found on my QVC wish list and ordered K63736 Crockpot 3qt enamel cast iron dutch oven.  I have a 3qt Le Creuset and needed another that size, $54.84 minus 10% Mr Rebates much more palatable of a price than another Le Creuset.

White with gold knob and silicone mits, reviews look good on QVC and elsewhere.

Super Contributor

No.  I was ready and willing yesterday but honestly there was nothing that interested me.  Today's lineup doesn't look promising either.

Valued Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  Sorry they didn't work out.  Fingers crossed for mine

I haven't had luck with Q jeans lately.  Sending back a pair of Laurie Felt tomorrow.   

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I made a purchase this weekend.

Respected Contributor

I bought 2 Blowout priced Martha Stewart candles, they're for Christmas 2023. 

Respected Contributor

Friday I purchased this candle in Cinnamon Twist at a Black Friday price of  $19.99 and free shipping. I have not purchased this brand so I like that it is a single candle instead of a duo. I enjoy candles in cold weather and did not have one.

https://www.qvc.com/A-Cheerful-Giver-34-oz-Papa-Jar-Candle.product.H281555.html?sc=SRCH