Respected Contributor

@rms1954 

I think she knew it was ill fitting, she flashed her black spanx at least 3 times during the presentation, I felt sort of bad for her. Shawn on the other hand looked adorable in it.

Super Contributor

Was happy to see that it was black spanx she was wearing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddle Duds Romper

[ Edited ]

@J woww wrote:
I loved the pattern on Shawn but hers sold out so fast. Poor Cary. She seems like a lovely friendly person. I snagged two of the CD wild palm maxi dresses after seeing how they fit on her and love them. But I am getting tired of the silly CD sets with the giraffes, bananas, etc. I took a chance on the Micaela jogger set, the one that was the daily deal, and wow! it felt like actual adult grown-up pajamas. I’m done with the cutesy prints.

@J woww  The romper Shawn was wearing in the tribal print is the same print that was also available in this CD pj set I have - A392673 - sadly it is currently sold out, but Courtney is wearing it in the video.

I also steer clear of cutsy prints. I tend to gravitate to those with ditsy flowers and mosaic type of prints. I have the navy tie-dye & black mosaic of this set - A302380 - and 2 more sets from last year's color/designs...royal blue plaid and a pink floral.

I recommend A373503 - I have several sets...

I have a few others, but hopefully you get the idea Smiley Happy