Valued Contributor

Cuddl Duds and Denim and Co. OVERLOAD

saw on the guide that it was almost the whole day. Didn’t watch. Need fresh, new designers for me to come back. For now, it’s other websites and TJMaxx
Super Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds and Denim and Co. OVERLOAD

I can't stand Cuddl Dudds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I love cuddl duds !

Wearing my cozy pj's right now.

Respected Contributor

That is the QVC of today. There are very few days that appeal because the day is bombarded with the TSV. If one likes Cuddl Duds and D&C then it's a day to watch. I wear both brands so it's ok by me...if it's mattresses, that pillow guy, vacuums, electronics and tech, or food fest all day, count me out. The days of variety are long gone. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have several cuddle duds Jamie's and fleece leggings.most have worked at out
The ones that dont,I send back and get a full refund
Other shopping channel charges for a exchange
Not qvc

Most
Valued Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

I love cuddl duds !

Wearing my cozy pj's right now.

Me too! I essentially LIVE in them no joke! I have on fleece leggings right now with a fleece top :-) and I'm at work! LOL I love being able to wear what I want here since I work by myself overnight.

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

@Styleovertrend Agree.  Though they feature many products all look the same to me....same design, same fabric, etc., only with a small twist that does not affect manufacture price.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cuddl Duds, Anybody, Peace/Love/World and not only these vendors, but the majority of QVC clothing brands all look alike these days and can hardly be differentiated from one another.....  I rarely buy clothing here anymore.....

And I tried Cuddl Duds PJs and carefully followed the washing/care instructions and the things pilled so bad I sent them back.....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I like my cuddle duds fleece pants and sweat shirts but I am on overload too.  Now I get them at Kohls or Amazon.  So tired of waiting for a week at least to get my items and S&H charges.