Frequent Contributor

Cuddl Duds and Barefoot Dreams

I swear, the more I see these so called fabrics, (spun plastic), they look just like the dusting cloths sold by the Campanelli Products on QVC. I also have a blanket I bought from QVC that looks similar to these tops. Sadly, the blanket was never the same after 1 washing, and continues to pill forever more. I do know, for a fact, that one of these brands pills really bad from the inside, and gets all over anything you wear underneath. I had one and sent it back.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds and Barefoot Dreams

In my wildest dreams, I can't imagine anyone comparing Barefoot Dreams to a dust rag.  You obviously haven't felt it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

In my wildest dreams, I can't imagine anyone comparing Barefoot Dreams to a dust rag.  You obviously haven't felt it.

I can see it! They look just like dusting cloths!

Honored Contributor

No way are the Barefoot Dreams items like Campanelli Products on QVC. I own around 30 BD items. I also own Campanelli Products from QVC. Nowhere close to the same feel.

Honored Contributor

Oh.  Is that what B means. My only suggestion is learn about the different fabrics, polyester can be made in many finishes. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like a bunch of her posts were deleted.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler.  Most of the thread, which was relocated, actually, with no note of it being edited.

Respected Contributor

@2Kittys wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I can see it! They look just like dusting cloths!

Who cares what it FEELS LIKE? It;s over-priced polyester that doesn't breathe!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant.  How many pieces do you own?  Have you ever held it?  Touched it?  Worn it?

Super Contributor

Yes, BFD is pricey but I believe it is worth it. I have several pieces which are well made and have held up well.  Plus, QVC has free shipping on the line every so often and sale prices also.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.