Super Contributor

.......that the social distancing between vendors and show hosts becomes a permanent rule.  I've always hated all the phony air-kissing and hugging.

Honored Contributor

Re: Crossing my fingers.....

I don't really care,, but if it doesn't become the new norm, I'll never see it.  I'm trying not to shop online before I can support my local people, too.

Regular Contributor

I totally agree.  I thought the hugs and kisses were a sign that they might sell more, but I am glad they are more formal as they should be.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Lvqfan  All for stopping the hugging and kissing! That's just one of the the reasons why I stopped watching. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Being born a yankee and the way I was raised I was not a hugger until I moved here to the south.  I was shocked and a little stand-offish when these southerners started hugging me.  But through the years I have gotten used to it and often start it myself.  I am careful not to hug when I go  back home to visit.  I cant wait to get back to hugging my friends again.

I dont mind them hugging and as long as its not you why would you care?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I agree about shopping local. I hate to think of the stores and restaurants that won't survive.
Esteemed Contributor

was never a fan of all the hugging and kissing either..