Highlighted
Contributor

.......that the social distancing between vendors and show hosts becomes a permanent rule.  I've always hated all the phony air-kissing and hugging.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Crossing my fingers.....

I don't really care,, but if it doesn't become the new norm, I'll never see it.  I'm trying not to shop online before I can support my local people, too.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I totally agree.  I thought the hugs and kisses were a sign that they might sell more, but I am glad they are more formal as they should be.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Lvqfan  All for stopping the hugging and kissing! That's just one of the the reasons why I stopped watching. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Being born a yankee and the way I was raised I was not a hugger until I moved here to the south.  I was shocked and a little stand-offish when these southerners started hugging me.  But through the years I have gotten used to it and often start it myself.  I am careful not to hug when I go  back home to visit.  I cant wait to get back to hugging my friends again.

I dont mind them hugging and as long as its not you why would you care?

Dear God
Grant me the wisdom to know when to keep my mouth shut.
Thank You Amen
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I agree about shopping local. I hate to think of the stores and restaurants that won't survive.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

was never a fan of all the hugging and kissing either..