Regular Contributor

I just noticed the price of many Gili items have been increased and I mean HUGE! The $299 leather dress is now $364 and the pieced leather jacket went from $299 to $399. That is just two examples. Even a blouse from 2 years ago increased from $78 to $105. Are we having to pay for the new Gili rep? I thought the prices were a little high before, but this is ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the line so the price isn't an issue for me, I hope people will just stop buying and they will bring in something more affordable.

Honored Contributor
Outrageous! The inflation rates in the rest of the economy are nowhere near this. What are they thinking?
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

This item seems to be all over the boards... No idea why the Q would choose, at this point, to raise prices so dramatically on this brand. I keep saying I think they're testing limits to see just how far they can push customers before we stop buying altogether. Personally, I haven't bought anything from GILI in several months, with no plans to do so in the future.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I've never purchased anything from this line and I'm not likely to start now. If I want to spend that kind of money I'll go directly to the ""real"" designers.

Member Since 11/20/2008