Respected Contributor

Cozy track pants

[ Edited ]

I cannot believe what I am seeing; $108 for Barefoot Dreams Lite Track Pants with a drawstring.  Wow; I cannot believe these are selling out in XS as I type!  People sure

like this brand; I cannot imagine spending this much for pants to wear around the house, or to take a walk.

Kersten, being a California girl, is perfect to "sell" this brand.  Between Laurie Felt Los Angeles, and Barefoot Dreams from California, I guess I just cant afford these brands based in CA.

I cannot believe the BD lady just said the celebrities love her brand so they can be comfortable when they are running from the papparazzi and not stand out.  I think we can all relate to that - LOL!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Selling out of XS............they probably didn't have any XS to begin with.  Notice that many times.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 So glad I saw your post. I had forgotten about the track pants that Kerstin is wearing. They didn't do an official presentation of it, so I kind of forgot.

I have the jogger pants, but these lounge pants don't have the wide band around the ankle, so can find uses for it in places I don't wear the jogger pants.

Thanks to you, I will go and purchase that now! Much appreciated. Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler

Glad I could help!  Wear them in good health!

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 Thanks! Heart

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

This brand looks nice...but simply out of my price range.