Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Back in the day, they used to call these "bird's nests." But they were flatter then, and not worn so high on the very top of the head. As others have said as well, this reminds me of a big pile of "poop" upside the head, lol.  Woman Surprised

They don't look bad on the back of the head, @handygal2. It's that sitting on top in the middle of her head, with the long, straight hair hanging down long.

Did you know her mother is a hairdresser?

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Back in the day, they used to call these "bird's nests." But they were flatter then, and not worn so high on the very top of the head. As others have said as well, this reminds me of a big pile of "poop" upside the head, lol.  Woman Surprised

They don't look bad on the back of the head, @handygal2. It's that sitting on top in the middle of her head, with the long, straight hair hanging down long.

Did you know her mother is a hairdresser?

@febe1: l agree...

l didn't know that about her mother. I hope she didn't do Courtney's hair last night, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately, I saw that ridiculous bun on her one time before I broke my neck to change the channel as fast as I could.  Looks totally ridiculous!!!

Valued Contributor

I couldn't even tell you what she was selling.  That mess of a "hairdo" on an otherwise attractive woman was a distraction.  Changed the channel asap.