Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

@kittymom56 And the other day I saw a post on Facebook, that Elise (QVC beauty channel) had the same hairstyle, WHAT are these girls thinking?

...and what are their hairstylists-- and the Q's mamagement-- thinking??!!

I saw that FB post by Elise earlier today.  I've never seen her but there was a blog post about her that prompted me to look her up.  Anyway, she posted that she essentially told the hairstylist she wanted the same style as the hairstylist so they were twinning that day.  Apparently it's a popular style behind the scenes at Q as well.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u  Now That Is Funny.gif

I had completely forgotten about that episode, I will be chuckling the rest of the night, thank you!

Honored Contributor

From the few times I have seen Courtney she would do just about anything to be cool. She probably thinks it looks fashion forward. Between the Valley Girl speak and the sorority girl demeanor, I cannot watch her. Her hair is the least of why not...LOL

Occasional Contributor

When I saw it, it reminded me of Pepples or Bam-Bam

Respected Contributor

AGREE!!! My DIL keeps wearing her hair in the "messy bun" look, as she calls it. I think it looks terrible! 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

...so weird looking. This has got to be the hair fad that is the silliest looking ever. I just wonder what she must see when she looks in the mirror....

Honored Contributor

Back in the day, they used to call these "bird's nests." But they were flatter then, and not worn so high on the very top of the head. As others have said as well, this reminds me of a big pile of "poop" upside the head, lol.  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

@kittymom56 And the other day I saw a post on Facebook, that Elise (QVC beauty channel) had the same hairstyle, WHAT are these girls thinking?

...and what are their hairstylists-- and the Q's mamagement-- thinking??!!

I saw that FB post by Elise earlier today.  I've never seen her but there was a blog post about her that prompted me to look her up.  Anyway, she posted that she essentially told the hairstylist she wanted the same style as the hairstylist so they were twinning that day.  Apparently it's a popular style behind the scenes at Q as well.  

@wildcat fan: It should STAY behind the scenes, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

I like it better than the Man Bun trend.

It IS the Man Bun trend....all the girls are wearing them now as well as the guys.

It IS all the 'rage' in hairstyles these days.  My salon has posters up with that style.

I know many of us would never wear our hair that way but it is current, it is trendy and I see it every where.

It has absolutely nothing to do w/ her being late to work or having dirty hair.

If QVC needs to expand beyond their current demagraphics...I guess reaching the younger generation and being 'on trend' (as they continual say) is important.

One poster mentioned being behind the times...sigh...I guess we are!  LOL 

I have fairly long hair but won't go past a pony tail!

Quite honestly, though....I never let a host's hair, clothing or makeup bother me!

Esteemed Contributor

I only wear mine like that when I take a shower and don't want my hair to get wet