Trusted Contributor

it's not the first time she's worn her hair like that. the first time i saw it on her, i couldn't believe she actually wore it that way. it was all i could look at during her entire show. lol! i bet no one was brave enough to tell her she looked ridiculous. the hairstyle ruins whatever outfit she's in. 

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney has been wearing this style ocassionally for the last couple of weeks anyway, I thought I was the only one that disliked this "Bun" on top of her head but now I can see that I do not stand alone.

New Contributor

She needs to lose it. Either all up or all down. It looks juvenile and stupid on an adult trying to sell products! What was the hair stylist thinking! She 8s already annoying enough without that poop of hair on top of her head. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the bun hairstyle at all!  The only time I'm okay with it is for little girls in dance class.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I don't like the bun hairstyle at all!  The only time I'm okay with it is for little girls in dance class.

....and then all the hair goes up into the bun! I think she was late to work, didn't have time to shower & hair a little greasy!! What to do? "Let's pull all the dirty part up on top and leave the rest hang down." Uh, No.

Frequent Contributor

Ok, so after reading all the posts here, I had to go take a look. Switched over to Q2, OMG!  She is so young and pretty, why do that? They just can't think that this looks good on her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kittymom56 And the other day I saw a post on Facebook, that Elise (QVC beauty channel) had the same hairstyle, WHAT are these girls thinking?

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney's Bun

[ Edited ]

@CareBears wrote:

@kittymom56 And the other day I saw a post on Facebook, that Elise (QVC beauty channel) had the same hairstyle, WHAT are these girls thinking?

...and what are their hairstylists-- and the Q's management-- thinking??!!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

All I could think about was the "King of Queens" episode where Doug hated Carrie's bun and of course they got into an argument and she decided to wear it everywhere making him crazy....  I don't think buns are or ever have been a good look.... 

On anybody.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I like it better than the Man Bun trend.