Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney--getting like Susan Graver

Courtney is a human being doing the best she sees fit. I'm flabbergasted at the way so many people criticize the hosts appearances and actions.
Esteemed Contributor

If Courtney's "doing the best she sees fit," she needs to find another vocation or QVC needs to find someone else to train her.
Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2014 wildcat fan said: If Courtney's "doing the best she sees fit," she needs to find another vocation or QVC needs to find someone else to train her.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yep she could act more professional....and she's been with QVC for almost 4 years now....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

On 1/4/2014 stevieb said:

I will say I prefer Courtney to Amy, as far as the younger hosts go...

I agree. I think sometimes Courtney tries too hard when she is around some of the more seasoned hosts, but ,overall, I like her. Much better then Amy.

Trusted Contributor

I have tried to like Courtney, but she is irritating last night she was on with the philosophy lady, and she just talked,talked,talked, tries to be a no it all and I can't stand it when she says something and laughs and its not even funny,let the vendor talk please. tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like her fashion taste at all! She's co-hosting PM Style, so I don't understand why they can't put her in some fashionable outfits or at least help her style her fashion choices.
Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for the multiple posts! I was using my iPad and I don't know how that happens!

Super Contributor

It's to the point where I can't even watch PMS anymore. Courtney has ruined the show for me. It's bad enough when Lisa is there and she is interrupting every 2 minutes but what is the need for her to co-host tonight, I think Sandra can handle it. I've had the show on mute and can barely watch it so I'm just going to turn it off.