Esteemed Contributor

Re: Courtney--getting like Susan Graver

On 1/6/2014 BonnieBelle said:

It's to the point where I can't even watch PMS anymore. Courtney has ruined the show for me. It's bad enough when Lisa is there and she is interrupting every 2 minutes but what is the need for her to co-host tonight, I think Sandra can handle it. I've had the show on mute and can barely watch it so I'm just going to turn it off.

ITA BonnieBelle! Sandra can handle this by herself. I'm ready to go mute too. When she complimented the OrYANY rep's faux leather top, she said that it was "ragin'" and the rep told her that she was cute. Blech! Courtney really isn't that young. . .easily pushing 30. Time to act her age.

Honored Contributor

Oh, she went there... Yes indeed, she cited the Pantone color of the year as part of her hawking of Issac's ceramic watch... They'll all be on that bandwagon like white on rice...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/6/2014 stevieb said:

Oh, she went there... Yes indeed, she cited the Pantone color of the year as part of her hawking of Issac's ceramic watch... They'll all be on that bandwagon like white on rice...

No. . .surely she didn't! She's on mute, so I missed it! Actually, I've heard other hosts promote the Pantone color of the year, and it's never consistently the same color if you compare the items. I thought it was a shade of purple, but they point out things that look royal blue. I think they'll say "Color of the Year" with anything in the blue/purple family if they think it will move the inventory.

Occasional Contributor

I enjoy watching Courtney. I think she is a breath of fresh air.

Respected Contributor

On 1/8/2014 christinarose said:

I enjoy watching Courtney. I think she is a breath of fresh air.

Seriously?

Super Contributor

I like Courtney, but then I tend to not take each host apart and analyze them to pieces and put them back together. Until they do something grave, they don't bother me, unless they do it for years.

But comparing anyone to S. Graver is very harsh ! The test of time has proven her difficult for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree very harsh to compare her to Susan Graver. I shop online mostly because, I can not stand the phone calls that come in they sound so phony to me.

Honored Contributor

I think she and SG are buddies now since Courtney babysat her dog. I have a feeling Courtney is a little manipulator and I don't care for that social media host thing.