Frequent Contributor

Courtney could sell me anything!

I think Courtney is darling, fashionable and a great salesperson. I probably shouldn't watch her because like Amy she looks great in everything! Good work CK, I'll try to restrain myself.

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney could sell me anything!

I'm not a fan.  

Honored Contributor

If you're talking about CK, I don't see it that way, I won't buy a thing from her. I was so impressed with her when she first came to the Q, just like I was with AS and SK, not so much anymore. It's hard to believe that people can change their on air persona so much over the years.What used to be smart,sweet, honest, refreshing young women are now a cage full of dumb phony balonies.I know they are there to sell, sell, sell, but there's a way to go about it and IMO their way is not it.

Valued Contributor

I like her too. She’s not as annoying as SK and I can watch her. No need to turn the channel or turn the volume down. Not that incessant babbling about nothing and about herself, how many she owns of something and OVERLY excited about each piece presented.
Honored Contributor

They finally picked a winner.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Noooooo Way

Esteemed Contributor

@MUOThere are three Courtneys all spelled the same way. When there are posts about a Courtney, it may be of assistance and of less embarrassment to use an initial with the first name so we know of whom the poster speaks. JMO

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

In the body of my post I refer to CK. I am trying to be positive here but many of you are very negative.

Super Contributor

Not a fan either...I find her to be harsh...makeup, voice and delivery
Esteemed Contributor

@MUO wrote:

In the body of my post I refer to CK. I am trying to be positive here but many of you are very negative.

@MUOMy apologies, I didn't read far enough into your post. Was just looking at the name spelled out and searching for the last name initial. I am sorry to offend you.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein