Esteemed Contributor

Re: Courtney could sell me anything!

To me, it seems as though QVC doesn't know what to do with her, how to incorporate her into the line-up.

Valued Contributor

I don't know why but I'm not crazy about her. Can't pinpoint it just not a big fan. I like the blonde girl who is now with Amy on p.m. style

Valued Contributor

She looked and sounded so much better when she worked for a news station. She seemed, idk, authentic. She seems so fake and made up now.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't watch her. She appears insincere and I don't care for her "valley girl" delivery. By the way, I'm commenting on Courtney Cason.

Valued Contributor

It would help when talking about a Courtney if you put their first and last name, not initials. At first, I thought you were talking about Courtney Webb. I raked her over the coals a few months ago but saw her recently and she did a great job.
Honored Contributor

I really like Courtney Khondabi, but like Amy, I feel they both wear way too much makeup. They are very pretty women, and they are young-no need for all of that makeup......I like how Courtney explains everything and always gives examples of different ways of using an item, not necessarily just clothing. I enjoy watching her!

Regular Contributor

@blackhole99 I totally agree with you. When she first started I enjoyed watching her, now not so much. She has really changed.
It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor

Which Courtney?  I noticed there are 3 on the host page!

Esteemed Contributor

The OP indicates which Courtney she is talking about in the post.  It's pretty clear.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much Johnny!  Just now noticed that!