Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Webb Leaving QVC

Courtney and her husband just purchased their first home.  They posted their "crossing the threshold" video on Instagram today.  No mention of what state they purchased it in, but it would seem her leaving was indeed a planned decision on her & her husband's part to put down roots near family. 

Congratulations to them!

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten   That was very nasty

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

Agree @Teddixat .  Also - I've never heard anyone compared to toothpaste before.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

If it isn't anyone's business,  she shouldn't have discussed it on air or posted about it on social media.

Agree with you @Johnnyeager .  I always wonder why someone says it's "none of our business" but yet the person we're discussing has it posted all over social media. 

Esteemed Contributor

"None of our business " is right up there with "Get a Life" and "Change the Channel " in simplistic, overused Forum putdowns.

Honored Contributor

Wishing Courtney Webb and husband and all of their family a wonderful Thanksgiving, and much happiness in their new home.

Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I wish Jennifer Coffey & Katrina would disappear.

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

Agree @Teddixat .  Also - I've never heard anyone compared to toothpaste before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then you don't understand metaphors--it means, it's done and can't be undone.  Got it?

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Sounds like she got fired. People always say they want to spend time with family when they are fired. She is probably getting a "package" that requires her to publicly say she is choosing to leave, etc. I think it is nice for everybody when companies do that. She might have a good lawyer, too.

I'm sure QVC's contracts are very well written to protect them from lawsuits. Guess it didn't work out. I've only seen her one time.