Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Webb Leaving QVC

Too bad she had to quit in order to focus on her family. I'd think they are not mutually exclusive.

Esteemed Contributor

She may want to be physically located near family which, as noted, are in Utah and Texas, not Pennsylvania.   There may be caretaker issues we are not privy to.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

'I don't know anything about anything'.........Just thinking that maybe her hours weren't sufficient enough to maintain her finances/home/necessities  in Pennsylvania.  

It's probably much more wonderful for her to be living in another state, and near her and her husband's family. 

Again, wishing Courtney Webb the best.  Safety, and good health.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I hate to see her leave.  She has blossomed into a wonderful host--very enjoyable to watch.

Honored Contributor

With each one of these classy girls who leaves, the Q is diminished somewhat.

Contributor

I wish this young lady all the best. Her personality and bright smile will be missed. I think QVC just lost another asset. This year has really emphasized how important it is for family. While it is sad to see her leave, she feels this is what she needs to do for her family. She has my respect for making what I know is a tough decision. It would be nice if everyone could just wish her well and take her words of why she's leaving at face value. It is really none of our business anyway.

Contributor

I'm sorry to hearr this, I think she's very good. Always poised and knew her material.

Esteemed Contributor

If it isn't anyone's business,  she shouldn't have discussed it on air or posted about it on social media.

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

If it isn't anyone's business,  she shouldn't have discussed it on air or posted about it on social media.

I don't agree with you and, anyway, the toothpaste is out of the tube. Her gooey sweet manner really gets on my nerves.

Esteemed Contributor

Though I didn't get to see her very often, I did enjoy her presentations!  I hate to see another good host leave.  

I wish her well!  As to the reasons...it is really not anybody's business and ridiculous to speculate.....