Occasional Visitor

Re: Courtney Webb Is An Excellent Host!

I love her upbeat personality and facial expressions.  I also love her because she looks and acts so much like some members of my own family.  Tempting to ask her who her daddy is but I know my brother behaves himself.

Occasional Contributor

So agree w/you, I think she's wonderful. I thought I heard she was training for a triathalon I believe so it's why she's not on all the time.  

Honored Contributor

@LynnBabes wrote:

So agree w/you, I think she's wonderful. I thought I heard she was training for a triathalon I believe so it's why she's not on all the time.  

@LynnBabes  Courtney Webb is training for the 2022 Olympics, in Skeleton.

Super Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN Courtney Cason actually left QVC to be a stay at home mom. Congrats to her! She's so happy, I can see it in the photos. I follow her on social media.

Respected Contributor

ITA will all of the above.  Courtney is what a host should be.  Very well dressed, pleasant voice, very professional, classy. beautiful and calm.  She kind of reminds me of Gabrielle.  The more I see of Courtney I can see why Antonella was let go.  I am sorry, but towards the end she was just a sloppy mess, her presentations were awful, something was just not right and she looked totally out of place being there. 

Contributor

I think she does well as a host. I think she does well just sticking to describing the item and being as detailed as possible. 

Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals   IMO  even when she first started, Courtney Webb is far better than Gabrielle ever was. Her fake shriking voice was a huge turn off for me.Cournty has been doing a fine job.

Contributor

Couldn't agree more - she is a pleasure to watch!

Honored Contributor

I saw Courtney Webb on a recent show and she was very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Yes!

As I've said in other threads, Courtney Webb is excellent.

Very good describing, in detail, every single color, style, etc.

In fact, she is excellent in describing all of the various items that she is showing.  

I like her calm personality, too.

Hoping to see her host prime time shows, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).