Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon 

Oh my gosh, your bottom tag line is hysterical!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife  Glad you got a giggle. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi

[ Edited ]

@Shaunac wrote:

These posts chasing down hosts always leave me in disbelief.

First, get a life.

Second, hosts are allowed to have a life outside of QVC.

Finally, they are salesmen.  They are not your friend.  Get over it.  

Is it really necessary to be rude to your fellow posters ?

I don't watch QVC live very much , but even i noticed Courtney was gone , i don't think she is a friend or any of the other hosts , but there is nothing wrong or weird with noticing their abscense. It would be  like noticing your local news caster was gone for a while. You get used to familar faces.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa Exactly!  And this is a QVC discussion forum so of course the hosts will be talked about. What's the big deal?  Kinda like the threads where the posters reply with a "who cares?", but yet THEY take the time to read all the posts and respond. 

Respected Contributor

Courtney Khondabi was an excellent addition to QVC. The other host I enjoy is Katrina Szish.  They are both great at their job. I always DVR the Szish List when it is on.  

Frequent Contributor

Courtney K. is the first host I've ever seen being so young and so capable. She amazes me. She's an exceptional salesperson, and I would think she's one of the best salespeople the Q has. 

Courtney, IMO, is always there to sell. She doesn't meander off and stays focussed on selling. There are others who sell well or the Q wouldn't keep them, but none so young as Courtney. If someone doesn't grab her for something better, I can see her spending years and years at the Q, long after the oldies are gone. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wish.  When she went missing I assumed she went to S Carolina for the holidays.  She returned and looks like she had her lips done.  She is too high maintenance & high pressure for me.  It's always "buy multiples".

Occasional Contributor
Must be me. Bored to death when she is on...Voice pitch, never changes. No personality.
Respected Contributor
I’m watching the 10PM Dooney show w/Courtney now. Something looks a tad different w/ her. And I don’t mean her hair color.. can’t put my finger on it.. hmm..
Super Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I’m watching the 10PM Dooney show w/Courtney now. Something looks a tad different w/ her. And I don’t mean her hair color.. can’t put my finger on it.. hmm..

I noticed that too... watching the replay right now on Q2.

Wondering if *that's* part of why she was gone for a few weeks besides probably being away for holidays. I too notice but like you can't quite put my finger on it, it's not just her hair color lol.