Respected Contributor
@DooneyGal2..glad it wasn’t just me thinking that..lol..😊
Esteemed Contributor
I agree with Shaunac. This place is like a gossip rag.
Frequent Contributor

I think Courtney is a "lovely" and "intelligent" show host and she brings a lot of fun to her shows...........She is "young and fresh" and sometimes you need to mix it up a bit with "younger hosts"!!!!...........Katrina Zish is one of my favorite new ones!!!!   Just wish she were on earlier in the evening.....

Trusted Contributor
Yes she looks different. I don’t understand why these young hosts feel they have to have work done. Most of the time, they look better before! U
Trusted Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi

[ Edited ]

It's very common to change your hair style or color when you have cosmetic work done just so people can't quite figure out why you look different.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

It's very common to change your hair style or color when you have cosmetic work done just so people can't quite figure out why you look different.

@Lisa now in AZ - That's interesting! I remember when DD was younger one of the stars of The Hills, Heidihad 25 plastic surgeries and she was in her early 20's I think. She looked so much better before. And she looked completely different.  I don't like it when they do that. At least Courtney still looks like herself.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Even beautiful movie stars have work done on themselves to correct the smallest of what they consider flaws. I noticed Courtney selling today's special, and she looks wonderful. My first thought was it was the hair. Her figure looks fantastic in today's special. She's very exotic looking. When you're on TV, I can understand corrections, but I don't know if she had any. 

Regular Contributor

Her nose looks different to me. Love watching Courtney, she's a great host and very beautiful. I remember when MaryBeth introduced the group of 5 she was training. Courtney is the only one left. 

New Contributor
Looks like she got a nose job!
New Contributor
It looks different. Turned up and smaller! She looked beautiful before.