Trusted Contributor

@MandyG06   You beat me to it!  If you're going to make a point, at least get it right. 

I couldn't have said it better....

Valued Contributor

Not nice

Trusted Contributor

Silly discussion but I miss Courtney & Shawn.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Courtney has been on vacation for quite awhile it seems.  A week ago someone asked her on Instagram where she was and she responded that she was taking time off and would be back soon but didn't say when.

I noticed that Colleen Lopez has been MIA from HSN.  I saw her the Saturday before Christmas and she said she was going to be on vacation.  She was scheduled for The List last Thursday and was on the schedule for this week then removed and is now back on for The List tonight.  We'll see.     

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Courtney has been on vacation for quite awhile it seems.  A week ago someone asked her on Instagram where she was and she responded that she was taking time off and would be back soon but didn't say when.

I noticed that Colleen Lopez has been MIA from HSN.  I saw her the Saturday before Christmas and she said she was going to be on vacation.  She was scheduled for The List last Thursday and was on the schedule for this week then removed and is now back on for The List tonight.  We'll see.     

I can't imagine keeping track of a TV sales person's absence/return.....

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I can't imagine keeping track of a TV sales person's absence/return.....

@ellaphant , I can't imagine caring if someone else does.

Respected Contributor

There were quite a few schedule changes this week:

Monday, January 11

12am  ET Women with Control with Courtney Khondabi with Rachel Boesing

1am ET Shoe Shopping with Courtney with Courtney Khondabi with Julia Cearley

9pm-Midnight ET Fashions Night In with Courtney Khondabi with Sandra Bennett

Tuesday, January 12

Midnight ET Hairdo by HairUWear with Courtney Khondabi with Sandra Bennett

Friday, January 15

6-9pm ET Fri-YAY! with Jane and Courtney Shopping Buddies with Carolyn and Jane

Saturday, January 16

9-11pm ET Belle by Kim Gravel with Courtney Khondabi with Amy Stran

11pm ET Vionic Footwear with Courtney Khondabi with Amy Stran

Frequent Contributor

and too yound and pretty to be off getting face lift work done - that's also a  necessity of all those hosts making that choice

Esteemed Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

wow, taking each other to task about laws....at least TRY to get the abbreviations correct: HIPAA LAWS, not 'hippa'. SMH on so called SME's.

Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act

@MandyG06 wrote:

wow, taking each other to task about laws....at least TRY to get the abbreviations correct: HIPAA LAWS, not 'hippa'. SMH on so called SME's.

Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act

@MandyG06 Who care everybody knows what we mean. At least we gave you something to do!

Respected Contributor
@Lipstickdiva and denimandco..very interesting info! something definitely happened to Courtney. She’s been
out for at least a month. It seems to be A bit hush-hush amongst the hosts!