Contributor

Where is Courtney?  Please don’t tell me she’s leaving!

Honored Contributor

If wishes could come true.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if she could have covid19?  Last week three of my 20 and 40 something relatives who live in the Philly area tested positive and felt rotten.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@SantaFe64gal- She's back on 1/18

Regular Contributor

Im guessing she is either in quarintine or has contracted covid.  They really aren't saying anything and Shawn is also out this week.  Here in PA ,if you have traveled outside the state most companies are still requiring you to quarentine.  That would be my guess since there is no splash of photos anywhere. 

Honored Contributor

Who does or does not have Covid is private information protected by the Hippa laws.

It should not be divulged under any circunstances.

Respected Contributor

Omg! A Q host MIA! What happeend? I hope he/she is OK! And on and on...

Really?? Hey folks, calm down. People take time off of work all the time. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Who does or does not have Covid is private information protected by the Hippa laws.

@RespectLifeWhy wouldn't they just tell the truth. They tell us everything else about their lives!

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

Deleted

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi

[ Edited ]

@manny2 

Because it is the law, that's why!  Companies are prohibited from divulging medical information on employees!  It is NOT our business unless contact tracing determines we have been exposed.  QVC would open themselves up to lawsuits!

@proudlyfromNJ 

If I choose to give out my medical info, that is totally acceptable.  And understandable to let friends and family know.

But as I stated, due to Hippa laws, companies, doctors, pharmacies, a medical facility etc. are prohibited to do so.  That's what I meant when I said it shouldn't be divulged under any circumstances ....companies etc can't.

If a host wants to post it on their FB/Social media etc...okey dokey...but QVC can not do so.

*edited to add emphasis on previously misread statements.