Valued Contributor

We dont like her one bit. We change the channel when shes on. Sorry. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I don't find her to be the least bit attractive. I think she's very odd-looking. 

I think Sandra is beautiful. 

@Tinkerbell3 ... I totally agree with you .. she has a strange look ... sometimes I think it’s how she applies her makeup 🥵

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

We all have our idea of "beautiful."  She mentioned that she's gradually going blonde.  I would say IMO I don't find her in the category of "beautiful."  Hair color looks unnatural and appears her hair is now very dry.

@rms1954 ... she doesn’t have the right skin tone for blond hair.... she looks better with the dark brown color.

Esteemed Contributor

@dimin wrote:

I like her eyes amd eyebrows. 

@dimin  ... her eyes are OK but her eyebrows not so much 👎

Respected Contributor

I thought when I saw Courtney tonight that she looked beautiful.  I think that golden hair color looks so soft around her face.  She is an excellent host IMHO.  

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I don't find her to be the least bit attractive. I think she's very odd-looking. 

I think Sandra is beautiful. 

@Tinkerbell3 ... I totally agree with you .. she has a strange look ... sometimes I think it’s how she applies her makeup 🥵

I agree as well. Her makeup is really over the top some days. Just really odd looking. 

I've tried to watch but after her comments for her "dare to share" promo, I'm not about to tune into any of her shows. The times I do see her are when I do a Q check and I immediately change it when I see she's the host. 

Honored Contributor

She is a lovely young woman, well spoken and very professional. I enjoy watching her presentations.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@LaurenCats4 wrote:

Courtney K. looks BEAUTIFUL tonight! She has amazing style!❤

@LaurenCats4    Nice young lady, competent host but I'm not AMAZED.  That's a little strong for ordinary.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I think she  looks so much better in her darker hair. The blonde with her skin tone, eyes and eyebrow color looks very odd to me, not flattering at all. 

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I thought when I saw Courtney tonight that she looked beautiful.  I think that golden hair color looks so soft around her face.  She is an excellent host IMHO.  

@stellabystarlight  - I liked the softer look tonight also.