Esteemed Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi Incredible

Yes, she does do a good job. I have not noticed anything she has done or said repeatedly that would bother me, as other hosts do.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Very zen.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Contributor

I too must sing Courtney praise's... very good host. As she has taken over many of Shawns time slot while she is out it will be interesting to see where she goes when Shawn returns on June first.

Respected Contributor

It will be interesting when Shawn gets back....Don’t think they will team the two of them up.

Trusted Contributor

I have said this before,she is a great hosts.No baby talk,no silliness,no look at me stuff.she is so easy to listen to and I might say,knows her product.

Valued Contributor

@willomenia amen!! used to love Shawn & never missed her shows. she inspired me to lose about 75 lbs, she inspired me to read a couple of books of faith that she recommended on one of her shows and she inspired me to look at my life from a different perspective. I dont know what happened to her. between the disturbing manic behavior, the bragging about not bathing and the constant nose wiping I cant watch her anymore. I like how other hosts have stepped up and done an incredible job in trying circumstances and I must say Courtney has shot to the top. if the network can survive, Courtney may very well be the face and the future of QVC.
Super Contributor

I so agree that Courtney is the best host ever!  I hope she is not pushed out when Shawn returns. Her shows are a real pleasure to watch.

Frequent Contributor

I think she might be referring to Amy Stran?

Honored Contributor

I agree that Courtney is a great host.  I also hope they don't re-start those awful host pairings when Shawn returns.  

The main problem I have with some hosts is that they treat the shows like their own RHOQVC (Real Housewives of QVC) reality show. They sell on their image rather than doing their homework to adequately present the products.  I think most QVC hosts are great at hosting.  But it's painfully obvious that there are a couple just there to create an image for themselves on camera.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

it would never occur to me to dictate that only the hosts, way of presentations, etc. be done only the way i like it

we have different likes and i want others to enjoy also

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~