Esteemed Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi Incredible

@hopi. She did the same thing last night over a soda
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I like her too but someone please tell her that the shoe color Ochre is pronounced like Oker not Okra the vegetable. I cannot believe how naive some of these hosts are. Amy Stran never heard of the fruit Tangelo And thought it was a combination of a tangerine and jello!!!

@Teddixat 

That's so AMY.....Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL SMH!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I think Courtney is an excellent host. She acts more mature and professional than hosts much older than she.  She's prepared,knows the product she's selling. I like that. I hope she doesn't change.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
New Contributor

She gets way to much airtime and has too many show with her name in the title. I'm sure she is their most profitable host so I just choose not to watch her.  I do give her kudos for selling tho   What happened to any shows with Amys name in title. Hopefully when Shawn returns she gets her name back in shows and takes over some prime time from Courtney. 

Respected Contributor

@Rileycat  Thing is, people will complain about hosts no end regardless who it is. You mention when Shawn returns. Mark my words. when she does, there will be numerous posts complaining about her as well, as there were before.

Honored Contributor

I think I am in some sort of Q mood in which I find most of the hosts irritating.  Not sure why, but I just can't listen to ninety percent of them.

Needless to say, I haven't been watching much Q at all.

Trusted Contributor

L O V E  her !!!!! 

She is very good at what she does.  I noticed that in her the very first time seeing her when she use to be on the now defunct 'overnight shift'.  I was just waiting for when she would be recognized for her talent and given more prime time air time.

I find her very relatable for a variety of reasons - as professional and knowledgeable she is she is also very silly sometimes which I find just charming - extremely genuine.  Just the other day I heard her refer to herself as a 'modest mouse'.  How often do you hear a young, beautiful woman refer to herself as that???  Not these days.

Again, just love her. Heart

Super Contributor

She is one of the few I can watch.  

Trusted Contributor

@Rileycat wrote:

She gets way to much airtime and has too many show with her name in the title. I'm sure she is their most profitable host so I just choose not to watch her.  I do give her kudos for selling tho   What happened to any shows with Amys name in title. Hopefully when Shawn returns she gets her name back in shows and takes over some prime time from Courtney. 

Hope shawn never returns