Trusted Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi Incredible

KJM28, I also enjoy Courtney. She gives excellent information. She isn't running all over set. She does a great job especially when not with another host. Other host tries to run her over. Anyone have idea as to whom I am referring? Really  like Courtney. Q give Courtney more airtime. Thank You

Valued Contributor

Am so glad we agree on Courtney K.  Her shows aren't abouy her they are about what she is presenting.  I miss her on fashion night in.  Thank you Courtney.  

Contributor

She's my favorite host, she's never loud or obnoxious and she presents the items without being pushy. I really like how relatable and down to earth she is......

and I love seeing Liam.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting how her fan club shows up every once in a while to start new threads about her in various forums at the same time. . .

I change the channel when she's on.  I guess there's a Q host for everyone. 

Respected Contributor

I like Courtney, and why not?   Not as bad as all those annoying LR threads that are posted.

Valued Contributor

I was just wondering why she had no wedding set on for the night ....

Esteemed Contributor

She has become my favorite; I find her easy to listen to and she stays on track while presenting items.

Respected Contributor

Courtney on her own is fine -  and she always gives us all relevant information including models measurements and sizes so helpful which so many other hosts do not.

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

KJM28, I also enjoy Courtney. She gives excellent information. She isn't running all over set. She does a great job especially when not with another host. Other host tries to run her over. Anyone have idea as to whom I am referring? Really  like Courtney. Q give Courtney more airtime. Thank You

@sligo  - The only host that comes to mind is Shawn - when they were doing the Christmas shows together.  Am I correct?

Highlighted
Contributor

She always presents items like its her first time with enthusium.