Frequent Contributor

Courtney Khondabi Incredible

I've just finished watching Courtney Khondabi handle a pretty long show on her own with no vendors, designers, etc. in the background.  I am so impressed that she does such a great job.  To the point, good descriptions, no BS and effortlessly seems to handle jumping from one item to another without a hitch,  I realize this is my opinion...just think she deserves kudos.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Courtney Khondabi Incredible

I really enjoy Courtney as a host as well.

Trusted Contributor

I too am enjoying watching miss Khondabi

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Trusted Contributor

@Derwin28  She's poised, and never gets rattled or flustered.  Her shows are very good and informative.

Esteemed Contributor

The original Courtney is back! She does very well on her own, poised, professional and gives good information.  Most hosts are  doing great job and seem more relaxed & calmer without all the silly nonsense that used to go on.  I hope it stays this way.

Honored Contributor

I very much enjoy watching her!  She is one of my favorite hosts!  She does a great job of describing items & is very professional.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I watched her last nigh and totally agree .. not to mention when

they did a close up of her with the sunglasses she is absolutely

gorgeous ....

Respected Contributor

I wish more shows had less vendor appearances.  They use to back in the day.  Some ok but other times just go on and on and we have heard it a million times.

You can see how good a host really is when they fly so!o.  I am sure the host likes the company.

Respected Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I wish more shows had less vendor appearances.  They use to back in the day.  Some ok but other times just go on and on and we have heard it a million times.

You can see how good a host really is when they fly so!o.  I am sure the host likes the company.

Absolutely ....

Super Contributor

I really like Courtney Khondabi also, she is a very good host, in my opinion.

👍