Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney K. on PM Style - Wed.

I am glad Courtney Kondabi is getting new opportunities.  She is good at her job.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Courtney K does a good job--She's calm, pleasant and puts the emphasis on the product...She does an excellent job!..I like the fact there is no silly antics as with some hosts.....

P.S. Folks...FYI...when hosts stare at monitor they aren't being narcisstic or preening, nor staring at themselves, several of the hosts mentioned that there are 2 monitors and one shows the next item being presented, so the hosts are looking to see what product is coming up next...sometimes the producers make a change, or decide to re-present an item.....

@Spurt, you can definitely tell the difference between the hosts that are looking at themselves in the 1 monitor and when they are looking at the upcoming product shot in the monitor.

One former host used to stare into a monitor and fix her hair, adjust her clothes, change a leg position, etc.  Others make adjustments to themselves as well so you know they are looking at themselves.  

@Lipstickdiva

Some of them need to get their hair out of their eyes it drives me crazy, must drive them crazy too.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Yes she has a lot of class........

Respected Contributor

I read most of the posts and thought ... WOW, she must have changed and then realized you were talking about another host, not this one.

Courtney Cason

Trusted Contributor

Yes, please, not this one.

Regular Contributor

Also, enjoyed Courtney K...however, not being paired with Amy S....Courtney talks so we can understand what she is saying, unlike Amy who talks a mile a minute and remindes me of a chicken clucking...don't get me wrong, I think Amy is cute as a button and whatever she wears looks adorable on her...she should maybe be a petitie model where she wouldn't have to talk, just model the clothing, because she is so cute and wears clothing well.

Contributor

Totally agree.  There are several new hosts that are absolutely fantastic and could mentor the "seasoned" hosts.  Not too sure of all the names, but they are flawless, i.e., appearance, articulate, no "ummmmms", made-up words, silly dancing and prancing, knowledgeable, etc.   Just when so many mentioned that interjecting all the "ummmms" was next to impossible, the "newbies" are proving everyone wrong.  It's so refreshing to not have to turn down the volume!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not aware of any host, new or old, who I would label as flawless.

While some of the newest group are promising, they are still rough and unpolished.   I hear and see a lot of stumbling and bumbling.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I'm not aware of any host, new or old, who I would label as flawless.

While some of the newest group are promising, they are still rough and unpolished.   I hear and see a lot of stumbling and bumbling.

@Johnnyeager, I can't think of anyone who is flawless.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I think Shawn was the better host for PM Style.  Amy is too chaotic like she has something to prove.