Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney K. on PM Style - Wed.

@Sheldo wrote:

What a pleasure to see Courtney K.host pm style.  You really missed the boat by not having her do the Monday p.m. style.  Amy really isn’t the right fit for that show...either was Shawn.    I will miss Courtney in the middle of the night, but hopefully will be able to watch her on Wednesday at 6 p.m.  A little early for many of us...especially this summer when we will be at little league etc.   she is a real jewel for QVC and I wish her bundles of luck.

who is right for that show?

it's basically the same clothing week after week

Valued Contributor

she knocked it out of the ballpark! wow! I am really impressed! She gives examples of how an item can be worn several different ways, very calm when speaking, and she's having FUN!! Can't wait to see her more on the Q

Esteemed Contributor

I got home from an appointment and switched the show on. I agree that Courtney did a very nice job and I enjoyed the show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Courtney K does a good job--She's calm, pleasant and puts the emphasis on the product...She does an excellent job!..I like the fact there is no silly antics as with some hosts.....

P.S. Folks...FYI...when hosts stare at monitor they aren't being narcisstic or preening, nor staring at themselves, several of the hosts mentioned that there are 2 monitors and one shows the next item being presented, so the hosts are looking to see what product is coming up next...sometimes the producers make a change, or decide to re-present an item.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

She did a really nice job last night.

She was so excited and grateful.

I really liked how humble she was.

She ACTUALLY gave size information.wooohoooo.

A joy to watch.

Her , Leah, and Katie are just awesome.  GO GIRLS

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I always looked forward to seeing Leah on Wednesday nights for PM style so was so disappointed to see she will no longer be hosting it.  I did watch the show tonight to see how Courtney K. was and I have to say, I really like her.  There were no childish antics, preening into the camera, trying to be the center of attention, talking loud, laughing at nothing, etc. She is ladylike, well spoken, professional in presenting the clothing and acts like an adult, which seems to be a little rare on the Q lately.  Although I miss Leah hosting this time slot, I did enjoy Courtney very much.  I am happy that Leah will still be hosting Sat. AM style though.

@lovesallanimals, in case you didn't know, Leah will also be hosting AMStyle on Monday mornings.

And Courtney K will be hosting a show with Rick D. on Sunday evenings from 10-midnight called Q the Deals.

I thought the show last night was excellant.  Dare I say I enjoyed it even more than when it was hosted by Leah?  I really think Courtney is an excellant host.

It will be interesting to see how Mary Nelson does taking over for Gabrielle on AMStyle Saturday mornings on Q2.  That will debut this Saturday.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Courtney K does a good job--She's calm, pleasant and puts the emphasis on the product...She does an excellent job!..I like the fact there is no silly antics as with some hosts.....

P.S. Folks...FYI...when hosts stare at monitor they aren't being narcisstic or preening, nor staring at themselves, several of the hosts mentioned that there are 2 monitors and one shows the next item being presented, so the hosts are looking to see what product is coming up next...sometimes the producers make a change, or decide to re-present an item.....

@Spurt, you can definitely tell the difference between the hosts that are looking at themselves in the 1 monitor and when they are looking at the upcoming product shot in the monitor.

One former host used to stare into a monitor and fix her hair, adjust her clothes, change a leg position, etc.  Others make adjustments to themselves as well so you know they are looking at themselves.  

Regular Contributor

I think Courtney has been a great addiition to QVC.  She is  the best new host to come out of the last group of hosts.  I'm glad to see her with a regular time slot on QVC2. I'm also happy that they finally changed the host for PM Style on QVC, Too bad Amy is no longer doing Logo on Monday night. She's the reason that I purchased as much Logo as I did.

Valued Contributor

I wish Courtney was on the regular QVC PM Style. No QVC2 HD channel and its irritating watching a screen that is not full size on my TV.

Respected Contributor

I agree that Courtney did a fabulous job of hosting PM Style on QVC2 last night.  She is a lovely and gracious host and also very humble.  She certainly deserves everything wonderful coming her way!

I also think Cathy Pedrayes is excellent as well and I will stay up late if she is hosting!