Respected Contributor

Courtney K. on PM Style - Wed.

I always looked forward to seeing Leah on Wednesday nights for PM style so was so disappointed to see she will no longer be hosting it.  I did watch the show tonight to see how Courtney K. was and I have to say, I really like her.  There were no childish antics, preening into the camera, trying to be the center of attention, talking loud, laughing at nothing, etc. She is ladylike, well spoken, professional in presenting the clothing and acts like an adult, which seems to be a little rare on the Q lately.  Although I miss Leah hosting this time slot, I did enjoy Courtney very much.  I am happy that Leah will still be hosting Sat. AM style though.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Courtney K. on PM Style - Wed.

I also enjoy watching Courtney.  She is very professional and pleasant.  Both Leah and Courtney place the emphasis on the products they are presenting.  Both are are pleasure to watch!

Contributor

What a pleasure to see Courtney K.host pm style.  You really missed the boat by not having her do the Monday p.m. style.  Amy really isn’t the right fit for that show...either was Shawn.    I will miss Courtney in the middle of the night, but hopefully will be able to watch her on Wednesday at 6 p.m.  A little early for many of us...especially this summer when we will be at little league etc.   she is a real jewel for QVC and I wish her bundles of luck.

Honored Contributor

Courtney did a good job with PM Style tonight.  I enjoyed the change.  She has great potential.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I enjoy Courtney K as well! Calm, her focus is on the product! No stories about herself, dancing, laughing or yelling! Go Courtney K!'

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney K is one of the best “new” hosts that QVC has hired...... the other “new” host that I enjoy watching is Cathy P ... they both are GREAT & I am glad that they are doing so well ... CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

well, thank you ladies!  i haven't seen courtney k. yet, but after your nice reviews, i will certainly look for her.  i loved leah on pm style, and it's good to hear that they have found a decent replacement! 

Trusted Contributor

I was happy that they chose Courtney to host this show.  She is very polished and knowledgeable and a very good host.  Glad to see Leah on Monday too as she is the best of the best, that's for sure.  

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

I also enjoy watching Courtney.  She is very professional and pleasant.  Both Leah and Courtney place the emphasis on the products they are presenting.  Both are are pleasure to watch!

@grandma r-  I believe that Leah and Courtney are able to put the emphasis on the products because they choose not to include stories about themselves during their presentations.

If other hosts would stop talking about their kids, trips, and personal lives, more attention and details could be given about the product - thus making the product the star of the show.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@grandma r-  I believe that Leah and Courtney are able to put the emphasis on the products because they choose not to include stories about themselves during their presentations.

If other hosts would stop talking about their kids, trips, and personal lives, more attention and details could be given about the product - thus making the product the star of the show.

@San Antonio Gal  I like Courtney K. as well, but my Q2 channel is difficult to watch since not broadcast in HD. It has to be a really special show for me to record it.