Honored Contributor

Rachel looked really good last night in Kim's clothes.  

Rachel.PNG

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:
I like Courtney with Kim & miss her.

Oh when Courtney magically develops her southern drawl?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I thought it was a hot mess. Rachel just doesn't know when to stop!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad Courtney is not with Kim.  She tries to mimic Kim "ya all".  I agree Kim doesn't need a host constantly changing clothes.

Super Contributor
Courtney grew up in North Carolina, didn’t she? It may not be as Deep South as Georgia, but is she not entitled to a southern accent? I know when I speak with people from the South, my accent, left behind more than 50 years ago, comes right OUT! Interesting how that happens, almost involuntary. Works on the phone, too.
Valued Contributor

Kim's clothes look junky to me. Very cheap looking and grossly overpriced for inexpensive fabrics and considering that they are mass-produced. 

I have no issue with spending $100 on a top but I won't spend $56 on something that looks like it was found in a Kohl's or Walmart 

Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

Kim's clothes look junky to me. Very cheap looking and grossly overpriced for inexpensive fabrics and considering that they are mass-produced. 

I have no issue with spending $100 on a top but I won't spend $56 on something that looks like it was found in a Kohl's or Walmart 

@PhillyGirl23  Then you definitely shouldn't be here. All are mass produced. Can you name any clothes here you might consider purchasing? I doubt it.

Valued Contributor
CK grew up in South Carolina