Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney K-Leader of the Pack!

@SuhseK wrote:

I've always enjoyed Shawn as a host. I think she does a good job, with product information, and I, personally, enjoy a host, with a little more relaxed, fun personality.  

Getting solid product information, is, of course, important.

But, sometimes, there are limits.  How much can you really say about socks, or a pair of diamonique earrings😁

@SuhseK 

Agree, there's a limit on what can be said on any given product....So once everything has been said that could be said, thats a CLUE to QVC & the Producer that's the limit to the presentation on that product ....QVC isnt going to sell an item BORING their audience repeating the same thing over and over....maybe thats one reason sales are down QVC just overkills the presentations especially the TSV in the same show!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

To me they are all fine.  I put the "Q" on when they are selling something I am interested in buying.  It all works for me.

Super Contributor

This post is becoming an everyday thing with the praise for Kortney . I am almost positive these posts are not genuine as no other host as new as this person received this many great or positive reviews. Job security at the Q is very difficult to gauge and if a person thinks that good reviews will help well then !!!. I , IMO think kortney is rather full of herself and a bit to into her own size and shopping info during the few night time presentations I have seen. Silly as well.
Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@Styleovertrend  Although I agree she is very pretty and well spoken, I liked her a lot better when she first arrived at the  Q. She seems to be very self absorbed. Recebtly during the quarentine, she started off by saying," In case any of you are wondering what is going on with me , I decided to trim my hair myself, a little at a time. Does she really think the public cares she cut off a few inches of her hair. I personally do not think anybody cares what she did to her hair especially during the difficult times our country is in. Can you please just get over yourself  Kourtney K.

@webbgarner1  - This is a good example of someone who is self-absorbed.  Good for her for trimming her on hair, but to assume the audience is wondering about her is silly.  I'm not a fan.

Regular Contributor

I think Courtney is a breath of fresh air!  She has a great personality, is fun, and connects well with guests and through the TV screen in my opinion.  And she is adorable to look at too!  

Great job QVC for hiring her and placing her on Prime Time!  

Regular Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
This post is becoming an everyday thing with the praise for Kortney . I am almost positive these posts are not genuine as no other host as new as this person received this many great or positive reviews. Job security at the Q is very difficult to gauge and if a person thinks that good reviews will help well then !!!. I , IMO think kortney is rather full of herself and a bit to into her own size and shopping info during the few night time presentations I have seen. Silly as well.

You can definitely have your own opinion.  But...Let me give you my opinion on what you wrote.  I absolutely do not believe that these positive posts are not genuine or are fake.  I JUST wrote a very postiive review of Courtney, and I meant every single word of it!!!  Perhaps it is time to give people the benefit of the doubt.  Life's too short.

Contributor

Look forward to any show with Courtney.  Well spoken, fun and no nonsense.

So sincere 👏💐

Contributor

Some of us do care.  Where is the kindness?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Im not  fan and dont watch at all when she is on.  But really dont watch very much of any shopping channel right now.

Trusted Contributor

@MyTwoLoves wrote:

@Grace6663582 wrote:

You can definitely have your own opinion.  But...Let me give you my opinion on what you wrote.  I absolutely do not believe that these positive posts are not genuine or are fake.  I JUST wrote a very postiive review of Courtney, and I meant every single word of it!!!  Perhaps it is time to give people the benefit of the doubt.  Life's too short.

----- 

@fashionistasincebirth

Reality check. Giant corporations are profit driven.  They have to be, to survive!

You could be the nicest, most popular employee, ever, but, if you were also, non-productive, not doing the job expected of you, you'd also be unemployed.  

Your employer might feel bad, during the exit interview, they might be very sincere, when they say they're sorry things didn't work, they wish you only the best.  

But, you'd still be exiting! 

I find it ridiculous to think a host would ever imagine, that positive posts, on a message forum, would help job security.