Respected Contributor

Re: Courtney K-Leader of the Pack!

Beautiful??? Sorry... NOT intending to be mean...But, definitely not! 

Valued Contributor

When I first saw her I thought I liked her, maybe my opinion changed when it got to be women sitting on sofas and talking and acting immature that  I can't take too much of. I do think it's better to only have one host at a time. Don't mind when Dan and Pat etc. are together but presents separately and aren't talking silly things.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like CK as a solo host when she presents fashion, she is calm, informative, and knows her merchandise well....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I find AS too giggly and immature...Sorry QVC but watching her do the chicken dance doesnt make me buy merchandise.....  And the main bit of information she gives viewers is going over and over and over the colors............Woman Frustrated  I think Leah presents fashion the best.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@Styleovertrend  Although I agree she is very pretty and well spoken, I liked her a lot better when she first arrived at the  Q. She seems to be very self absorbed. Recebtly during the quarentine, she started off by saying," In case any of you are wondering what is going on with me , I decided to trim my hair myself, a little at a time. Does she really think the public cares she cut off a few inches of her hair. I personally do not think anybody cares what she did to her hair especially during the difficult times our country is in. Can you please just get over yourself  Kourtney K.

------ 

Nobody cares? Are you kidding?🤣

How many posts have I seen over the years, and recently, from folks who could not wait, to jump on line and post their critique! Kourtney probably thought she'd beat people to the punch, and admit, she had, indeed, cut her own hair. 
Good for her 😁

Honored Contributor

I don't have a 'favorite' host.

I get so frustrated watching QVC these days I have to change the channel.

I'm constantly trying to figure out these colors as the name pertains to the material.

Good grief!  If they are going to continue to give the item some weird names (color), they could at least show them after they've named them.  That way I think I might be able to figure them out (i.e. color name).

I don't understand why we have to look at the QVC host and/or the model when they should be spending more time on the clothes hanging on the racks.

These days I have to sit in front of the TV with my Ipad on my lap (tuned into QVC) so I can pick out the item.

I know my explanation is wonky but that's how I feel trying to figure out what I'm buying and what I actually want to buy.  Often...it's a guessing game.

Super Contributor

I think you are thinking about Shawn with the not bathing daily.  

Super Contributor

I have only heard Shawn talk many times about not bathing daily.  

Super Contributor

Shawn is definitely the one who talks about not bathing daily.   Not Amy and not Kourtney.  

Super Contributor

You've got the two confused. Definitely beyond a shadow of a doubt it is Shawn, not Amy who doesn't bathe daily.