Trusted Contributor

Re: Courtney K-Leader of the Pack!

I have forever been an occasional viewer, simply because that matches my lifestyle. 

I've also never gotten wrapped up, in the hosts, negatively or positively.

To be honest, if I want to see the product, the host could come out stark naked, spouting the overthrow of the government, and I'd be, "Hmmm, she could lose a few pounds for naked, but, will the earrings arrive, before anything gets overthrown?"

And Courtney, I've found to be easy to watch😊

Trusted Contributor

That title belongs to the spunky adorable Julia Cearly. Shes so fun, not scripted and doesnt take herself seriously. People have been so mean to her and shes better then almost all the new hosts except for Katrina. Julia is the best.
Regular Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

That title belongs to the spunky adorable Julia Cearly. Shes so fun, not scripted and doesnt take herself seriously. People have been so mean to her and shes better then almost all the new hosts except for Katrina. Julia is the best.

@JONNYSBRO I totally agree with you..

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Memebell wrote:

I totally agree!   She's genuine and that says a lot!   I love watching her over almost any other host!    I still love Amy too! 

Now that one is a complete channel changer for me and has been since she started...

I just wish she would stop saying she doesn't bathe daily. 

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 So THAT'S the host people were referring to!  I don't watch her enough to hear her say it.  I thought y'all were talking about SK.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Memebell wrote:

I totally agree!   She's genuine and that says a lot!   I love watching her over almost any other host!    I still love Amy too! 

Now that one is a complete channel changer for me and has been since she started...

@Lali1 Are you sure that was Courtney? I have never heard her say that, but I have heard Shawn say it a lot.........Too much personal info for me, but anyway Wow! 

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Memebell wrote:

@Lali1 Are you sure that was Courtney? I have never heard her say that, but I have heard Shawn say it a lot.........Too much personal info for me, but anyway Wow! 

It was Amy look at what I quoted 

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Lali1 So THAT'S the host people were referring to!  I don't watch her enough to hear her say it.  I thought y'all were talking about SK.

No it's Amy. Who I quoted mentioned Amy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lali1 

Your comment made me laugh.

I cannot imagine the conversation where that bit of info MIGHT be shared.  

Once again, I'm thankful I no longer watch.

Valued Contributor

It's actually Shawn who has an aversion to personal hygiene. Courtney K is probably my favorite host. I like Amy S too until she starts fake laughing for no apparent reason & then I just watch on mute. I just cant watch some of the manic behavior of some of the other hosts. it's too distracting.